Ruby on Rails web Development ServiceRuby on Rails, abbreviated as ROR is an open source web application framework written in Ruby which is based on Model View Controller (MVC) architecture that can develop data driven applications rapidly. MVC architecture separates data from logic and offers skeleton code frameworks from the outset. Ruby is a dynamic, open source programming language with a focus on simplicity, flexibility and productivity. RoR is designed to slash development time and increase the simplicity of coding for the dynamic web sites. When it was a task of longer period to build an application, now with RoR it can be achieved in few days. The Rails framework supports: MySQL, SQL server, Postgre SQL, DB2 and Oracle databases. Rails is perfect for client centric web applications that can speed up the development improving user experience.
Ruby on Rails has grown enormously due to its following benefits:
- It follows Agile Software Development cycle
- It is consistent & simple; and supports Perl and Python.
- It uses the Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture pattern to organize application programming.
- It provides scaffolding which can automatically construct some of the models needed for a basic website.
- Includes advanced application development principles of Convention over Configuration (CoC) and Don't Repeat Yourself (DRY).
- It is ideal for Rapid Application Development.