Adobe AIR is a cross-operating system runtime that enables you to use your existing HTML/Ajax, Flex, or Flash web development skills and tools to build and deploy rich Internet applications to the desktop.
Advantages of Adobe AIR
- Adobe AIR uses the same proven, cost-effective technologies used to build web applications, so development and deployment is rapid and low risk.
- You can use your existing web development resources to create engaging, branded applications that run on all major desktop operating systems.
- Adobe AIR applications support native desktop integration, including clipboard and drag-and-drop support, local file IO, system notification, and more.
- Adobe AIR offers an exciting new way to engage customers with innovative, branded desktop applications, without requiring changes to existing technology, people, or processes.
- By using Adobe AIR as part of your RIA strategy, you can boost productivity, extend your market reach, enhance customer satisfaction, improve customer retention, lower costs, and increase profits.
- The Adobe® AIRT runtime complements the browser by providing the same application development and deployment benefits while adding desktop integration, local data access, and enhanced branding opportunities.
- Adobe AIR offers integrated support for SQLite database providing easy development of desktop application that run both online & offline.
How we can help?
Right from the launch of Adobe AIR runtime, RIA developers at Rightway have been sharpening their skills to developing engaging & rich desktop applications utilizing all above advantages of the technology. Just contact us and share your ideas/requirements, we assure you to provide a solution that enables you to leverage all benefits the technology offers into your business and life.